Sunday, August 30, 2009

wedding overview

like most little girls, i had the wedding of my dreams planned out since i was in grade school. although, in the early 90s, my dream wedding was an all denim wedding...i know...pretty awful right? you'll be happy to know that there was NO denim anywhere near our wedding and even without it, it proved to be the most perfect day.

planning a wedding in such a short amount of time proved to be a little bit of a challenge. i think i would be okay if i never had to tie another bow again! my poor husband...he offered to help, but let's be real...i am so much of a type A person that once i saw his attempt to tie a bow, i told him that it was "sweet of him to offer, but that i would do the bows". in code, that means, "there is no way i am letting the bows on our programs look like that!" so, despite my craziness and anal personality, everything turned out perfect.

i thank GOD for providing so many wonderful people who helped out with all of the details. it wouldn't have been as great without them.

Here are a few pictures from that perfect day...








"for I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD. plans to prosper you and not to harm you. plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

GOD, thank you so much for orchestrating the events in my life to bring me to this place...to this man. i trust in YOUR plan for my life...not in my timing, but YOURS. thanks for always proving Yourself to be so faithful. amen.

1 comment:

  1. Love your page. Atta girl. So proud of you...It's amazing how God's timing is always amazing and how He takes care of his little girls:).

    ReplyDelete